Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby ! Baby!! Baby!!!




The Carlucci family is once again growing. Next March we are expecting our third little one. Elyse is hoping for a girl but is convinced that I can only produce males. I'm not sure what that means but I think she thinks I'm manly, yes!!! Coley and Wyatt are both excited for a new baby brother/sister, being a big brother is "soooo cool". I was reminded this morning about the blessing of children. The fun they bring into our lives, the joy they share with us and the healthy perspective on life they give us is priceless. And as all parents know each one of our kids are so different. Coley is full of energy and wants to be brave and heroic in everything he does. Wyatt enjoys making his family laugh and so much enjoys his mommy and brother. I'm looking forward to our newest addition and wonder how unique and special he/she will be from all of us.

2 comments:

Victoria Nelson said...

Hey guys!
Congratulations!!!! Elyse, I hope it's a girl too =)
We miss you a lot!
Love,
Victoria
P.S. is it okay if I add you to our bloglist?
www.freewebs.com/momentswithmoriah

Melissa said...

Hey!
I just ran across this through Justin and Vic's blog. :)

Congratulations on the baby news! You guys make VERY cute kids! Keep 'em commin'!